January 21, 2014

Birchbox vs. ipsy - January










Hello all! Starting this month I'll be bringing you the monthly Birchbox AND the monthly ipsy bag! Be sure to let me know which one you liked better in the comments! So let's jump right in!








ipsy: Absolute! Makeup Cleansing Tissues - Pomegranate, Balanced Guru Balm Me UP Organic Sweet Cocoa and Tangy Body Butter Balm, yaby Liquid Foundation - buff, (MALIN + GOETZ) Mojito LIp Balm, Benefit The POREfessional.

I really like how this ipsy bag is focused mostly on the face - they include most everything you need to get that polished and flawless look. I'm really excited to try the Porefessional and the body butter balm. Unfortunately I think the foundation will be too dark on my pale face...bummer. But hey, no foil samples! 




Birchbox: Fekkai Brilliant Glossing Creme, Ahmad Assorted Teas - Enlgish Breakfast, Green Mint and Black current Burst, Nail Rock Nail Glitter - Sequin Green. Paula's Choice RESIST Ultra-Light Super Antioxidant Concentrate
Serum, 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara

This box feels more like a lifestyle box for this month and I think I'm really liking that. The Tea would be an automatic turn off for some people, but I LOVE herbal tea and am always willing to try something new. Also I really like the nail glitter and am excited to try that out - but what I'm most excited about it the mascara! I am really into makeup that is made naturally and from plants and fruit so this is a super cool product.

So for this month I'd have to say the winner for me is Birchbox - and this is really because of that mascara - I'm just sold on it. Plus I like that the BB products seem to be a larger sample size than usual. Have a great week! xoxo - Hillary


What do you think? Which one has the better products this month? Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!