December 24, 2013

Decemeber Birchbox: Sparkle and Shine













This months BB is so pretty! It came in looking like present all wrapped in gold ad white. It's the little details that add all the magic to things! 


So here's what's in my box left to right. 
The Half Up by Sarah Potempa - Oribe Shampoo & Conditioner for Moisture and Control - BENTA BERRY G-1 Exfoliating Facial Cleanser - Fatty Sundays Gourmet Chocolate Covered Pretzel in Toffee Crunch - LAQA & Co. Fat Lip Pencil in Ring of Fire

I'm fairly happy with the samples for this month - except the foil packets of shampoo and conditioner. We all know it takes a bigger sample of those items to really see if you like the product. Also I would have liked a slightly lighter lip pencil, but I'm willing to try new colors. xoxo - Hillary

Do you get a birchbox? What was in your box? Likes? Dislikes? Leave me a comment and let me know!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!!